City City

Very stylized and chilled-out, some really nice punchy timbres and a good relaxing feel. 01:32 sounds like Bomberman 64... (I play too many video games).

Sounds like a vibrant city, but possibly with organized crime going on behind the scenes. All in all great work, keep it up! Fantastic atmosphere.

Dark Realization Dark Realization

A very effective adaptation. I think you took the most atmospheric part out of the piece, and emphasized it by making it a track in itself. This would be a good loop to add to a battle scene in a flash game/movie. Excellent. You should see if you can find other parts of my music that you can make adaptations to, since my tracks are only beginnings and short loops anyway of the kind of music I'm experimenting with making.

Keep it up dude.

00eeeee58 responds:

tbh I named it dark realization because I envision someone realizing they've just been caught in a trap in a battle scene or something

Hurry! [FFVII] Hurry! [FFVII]

Absolutely fantastic. The original is a pretty powerful piece but this version sounds even better. The strings you used really brings out the sense of horror and tension that the melody holds. I agree with the others though about that pulsing bass, its volume is too high because its creating a 'crackle' noise on headphones which gets in the way of listening to the other elements of the track.

FF7 Hurry Faster-ShinRa remix FF7 Hurry Faster-ShinRa remix

I'm really excited to see someone remaking this track and the results are excellent! However, the lead melody that comes in at 00:57 I think could do with being played on a different voice because the quiet instrument that plays it detracts from the melodies emotional power.

Zelda OoT Market (Dance Remix) Zelda OoT Market (Dance Remix)

lamest sounding thing ive ever heard

Reali-tGlitch responds:

It was made in less than 30 minutes. It was just a fun little thing.