Zelda BoTW - Voice Acting Zelda BoTW - Voice Acting

Pretty sweet. I can't wait to buy this game, I've seen a few bits of footage and my jaw literally dropped. I am a hardcore retrograde when it comes to Zelda though, I'm not sure how I'll react to the voice acting. The flash was epic though, great animation and comedy value.

BillyBCreations responds:

Thank so much dude! Really appreciate it!
The voice acting's pretty good, definitely gives a more emotional feel to the cutscenes! Hope you enjoy it when you get it, definitely a game worth getting! :>

Shadow and Sonic DBZ Shadow and Sonic DBZ

For a first flash movie I can already see a lot of skill and talent here. I can see how you've used some animation techniques from anime movies and cartoons. Keep up the excellent work, I look forward to seeing more from you!

TheLukezzade responds:

Thank you very much of your awesome praise. I will continue working on flash and animation and will try my best for the future :)

COWLICK COWLICK

Fantastic.

Short but sweet.

Big Star Big Star

Dodgy graphics and sound effects but otherwise fun game play. Thumbs up.

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

You should be able to drop down from a platform by pressing a button. Like on super smash bros.

It's already been established that this is a great game I just think that feature should be added.

Luigi's Rampage Luigi's Rampage

This is obviously unfinished. I mean the gun is just an image hovering next to Luigi, it doesn't look like it's in his hand. The game play is repetitive and boring. The programming is good, especially for a first game. You've got the potential there to make good flash games but this one clearly isn't ready for the portal. Fix the errors, put more variety into the gameplay, add some music and better backgrounds, improve the graphics then re-submit.

You said it was quickly made. Well, if this is what you can do quickly, I'd love to see what you can do given some more time.

Mikeaphobia responds:

Thanks i will try to spend more time on my game and produce a better flash next time :)

City City

Very stylized and chilled-out, some really nice punchy timbres and a good relaxing feel. 01:32 sounds like Bomberman 64... (I play too many video games).

Sounds like a vibrant city, but possibly with organized crime going on behind the scenes. All in all great work, keep it up! Fantastic atmosphere.

Dark Realization Dark Realization

A very effective adaptation. I think you took the most atmospheric part out of the piece, and emphasized it by making it a track in itself. This would be a good loop to add to a battle scene in a flash game/movie. Excellent. You should see if you can find other parts of my music that you can make adaptations to, since my tracks are only beginnings and short loops anyway of the kind of music I'm experimenting with making.

Keep it up dude.

00eeeee58 responds:

tbh I named it dark realization because I envision someone realizing they've just been caught in a trap in a battle scene or something

Hurry! [FFVII] Hurry! [FFVII]

Absolutely fantastic. The original is a pretty powerful piece but this version sounds even better. The strings you used really brings out the sense of horror and tension that the melody holds. I agree with the others though about that pulsing bass, its volume is too high because its creating a 'crackle' noise on headphones which gets in the way of listening to the other elements of the track.